[C320-list] Anchor recommendations

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sat Jun 14 09:14:19 PDT 2008

You should be just fine with that set up.  I would lay down at least 7 time
the water depth in the rode.  I use a BRUCE 33# anchor.

Most of the time in Catalina you use moorings and they work great.  If you
use the mooring please use gloves.  There a allot of fish hooks in the
bottom line.

The main thing is to get a good set.  Take bearings on some objects to make
sure you have.

Have fun at Catalina we will be there 3 weeks in September when the sun
shines and school has started.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II