[C320-list] Gooseneck pin replacement

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Tue Jun 17 05:52:18 PDT 2008

The bolt on the stud and the circlip below it hold the pin in place. other
wise it can move upward and the gooseneck on the boom will rub against the
bottom of the upper bracket on the mast. I am not sure if it has room to
escape altogether as you mentioned the pin on the gooseneck will limit its
movement. I ordered a new one from Charleston spars just to be safe. They
were very helpful,

Darrell

Antares #88