[C320-list] Lightning Storm Damage

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:00:04 PDT 2008

Quentin
Not 100% sure in your case, but downunder "surge protector" are available
and usually they are built into each individual Marina power supply (one for
each slip). Additionally, I have a seperate one (touch larger than the size
on a computer Mouse) for this purpose as well. We are on 240v supply and our
need is greater than yours at 110v.

cheers
Bruce Stanley
Sydney