[C320-list] Lightning Storm Damage

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Jun 16 20:04:30 PDT 2008

There's only ways to reduce the possibility of a lightning strike and
possibly the effects of a nearby one.  The energy involved will just totally
swamp the normal "surge protectors".  If a boat nearby is struck the
possibility of damage on boats around it are very high.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen C320 1141