[C320-list] Forgot the Biobor!

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Mar 3 18:01:08 PST 2008

Bob,

   I don't think it's an issue because of the cold.  Certainly don't drain
the tank, because marine fuel around here usually has a biocide added
already.

It's more important in our climate to have the tank relatively full to
prevent condensation as the temp shifts all around in the spring.

Neither are going to cause major problems for just one winter.

-Jeff