[C320-list] Graphics Sizing

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:18:32 PDT 2008

FWIW,
The name and hailing port on a documented vessel must be placed together, I
questioned the issue with the CC after reading the regulation which is
unambiguous and they very clear in their answer. (so, no need to debate it)

That said, I have never heard of anyone who has been cited for sides and
transom placement which though improper, is so very common.

There is ample room on the transom for both 'Commitment' and 'Washington' in
regulation size 6" block letters which we have. then we have the big
stylized graphics on the sides for appearance.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC