[C320-list] Graphics Sizing

Bob and Karen Eichelberger bobnkaren1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 11:48:58 PDT 2008

There is very little room for letters of any size on the transom for a boat
name.  We have our our hailing port on the transom below the "swim
platform".  MUSKEGON MI fits nicely in 4 inch block letters there.  Our boat
name is in script on the port and starboard side with 8 inch capitals and 4
inch lower case letters starting just forward of the stern rails.

Bob Eichelberger
Second Wind,  #67