[C320-list] RADAR Cut the Cord?

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sat May 3 16:11:38 PDT 2008

Brian,

If you have a G-series or E-series RayMarine chart plotter you might want to sell the radome now and purchase a digital radome when you are ready. Digital open array radar antennas are available now at an additional cost of about $800. Digital radomes should be available later this year and I would expect that the price should settle by the time you are ready to purchase. I've heard that the performance difference is significant.

JeffC