[C320-list] C320 for Sale

Douglas Corner douglas.corner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:16:27 PDT 2008

We have bought property on Indian Creek which is off the Chesapeake on the
Northern Neck of Virginia.  The good news is that we have a lot of
waterfront.  The bad news is that the maximum depth is about 4.5' MLW, not
really deep enough for a C320 and I am looking forward to being able to walk
down to the dock to sail or work on the boat.  So, Dolce Far Niente (The
Sweetness of Doing Nothing) is for sale.  It is a 95, hull number 304, is
very clean and in nice shape and is listed for $64,900.

The boat is listed with Bob Walker at Tidewater Marine in Annapolis, 800
699-7245.  The boat is in a slip in Shady Side MD about ten miles south of
Annapolis.

If of you knows someone looking for a boat, please have him/her contact Bob
directly.

Thanks,

Doug Corner

Douglas Corner

George Mason University

dcorner at gmu.edu or douglas.corner at gmail.com

(571) 215-0773 (Cell)    (703) 476-1257 (Phone)