[C320-list] Port lights

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 13:23:54 PDT 2008

Joe,

I resealed all of mine with Boat Life caulk and my leaks were cured. Be sure
to clean out and recaulk the two joints of the frame. Bomar makes a sealing
tape that I used on my deck hatches and it is much easier to use than the
caulk but at 55.00 dollars it is a bit pricey. If you haven't done your deck
hatches, at some time you will and the roll of tape is enough to do the port
lights and deck hatches but you will still have to caulk the frame joints.
Tape is available through WM.

Monte
Laima #620