[C320-list] Port lights

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 06:34:06 PDT 2008

Michael,

I'm not sure if anyone already suggested this approach to you but before you
remove your portlights try this.  Open each port and clean the seals as well
as the port glass where it sits against the seal and then see if it still
leaks.  The rain/dirt tends to sit against the seal and stops it from
sealing properly.  This works on ours and is much easier than recaulking the
whole unit.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD