[C320-list] Electrical Engine Alarm problem

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Sep 27 09:48:35 PDT 2008

Bruce,

This sounds like a faulty earth somewhere in the setup.  Is the designated
male connection point showing signs of corrosion or is it loose?  Can you
take it off, clean it and re-attach it?  Alternately, is the battery
negative firmly connected to the motor. Check for a clean corrosion free
negative connection to the motor, wherever that may be - could be at the
starter motor.

Stephen Cox
Canberra