[C320-list] Speaking of Dutchman...

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 24 07:01:25 PDT 2009

Jon, Here's my trick.   When the sail is flaked normally,  use a black marker to make a dot on the face of the dutchman disks that face up.  This way you can thread the lines with the sail flaked on the boom. The marks help you be sure to feed the line UP through each disc and out the side with the dot.

-JeffH