[C320-list] BOW PULPIT BOLTS

Jeff Church jc387 at att.net
Sat Apr 25 21:43:22 PDT 2009

Pete,

I don't think any hardware is just screwed into the fiberglass without
any nuts, washers, or backing plates. Some of the deck hardware is
screwed into metal plates that are embedded in the deck layup. From your
description, I'd guess that the pulpit is attached that way. If so, see
if you can move the mounting base 1/4" and drill and tap some new holes.

Good Luck.

JeffC