[C320-list] BOW PULPIT BOLTS

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Apr 26 07:28:13 PDT 2009

I had to take my pulpit off to have it shortened 5.5" so that I could fit legally into my slip.  I believe there are SS plates berried in the layup that have been drilled and tapped.
When I put it back on I rebed with polysulfide.  A couple of days later I came back and really tourqed the machine screws and they all held.  I'm pretty sure if it was only fiberglass they would have stripped.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal