[C320-list] Engine Miles

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 17:29:24 PDT 2009

I am on the market to buy a 320 and have my eyes on a 2001 for sale by
owner.  She has well over 500 miles on the clock.  The owner assures me
that the actual mileage is less and explains that after the boat was
serviced at the marina, the ignition key was left in the "on" position,
although the engine was not running, and the engine hours kept
accruing.  Is this a feasible explanation?  The seller appears to be
honest and sincere.  Any feedback would be helpful.  Thanks!