[C320-list] First time out and QUESTIONS!

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 14:56:09 PDT 2009

When running the engine, switch may be on both (never go from 1 to 2 or visa versa by passing thru "off" when the engine is running as this will ruin diodes in alternator)  If you are in a slip and have shore power both batteries should be receiving a charge no matter what position the switch is in.  You may wish to switch from 1 to 2 and back every week so you are alternating batteries instead of using one for starting exclusively