[C320-list] Zincs

Morey Waltuck mwaltuck at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 13:45:22 PDT 2009

I use a Godfrey zinc.  They are twice the cost, which is insignificant.  It
is an assembly of zinc over a brass insert.  When you attach it you are
actually tightening the brass insert onto the shaft but all that is exposed
is zinc.  So, no matter how much of the zinc corrodes away (usually about
1/4 on our boat), the unit is still securely attached to the shaft.

Morey Waltuck
Getaway #352