[C320-list] Zincs

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 18:05:26 PDT 2009

It was funny when Independence came off the truck, NO ZINCS!!!!!!

I had two bolted on right away just to be safe.  I am in "brackish" water,
more fresh than salt.  However don't forget that if you have someone close
dumping current....  It never hurts to be careful and like someone else
said, cheap insurance.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006