[C320-list] Knot meter cleaning.... In water?

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Sun Aug 23 00:37:18 PDT 2009

Jeff, I don't have a knot meter on our current Topcat. I asked not to
have one when we ordered the boat - but I remember the shipwright
showing me to insert the plug with the arrow pointing to 10 o'clock &
then turning it clockwise until the arrow pointed straight up towards
the bow.  It seemed to help it lock it into position
Annie Bennett
Topcat