[C320-list] Catalina Customer Service

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 09:09:01 PDT 2009

I'm a little hesitant to call Frank Butler. I don't want to be a
troublesome customer and I don't want to get anyone in trouble but I
sure would like to have a new fuel tank delivered in a timely manner. I
emailed my broker who emailed someone at Catalina. So we will see. It
has been over two weeks since I first called Catalina to order a tank
and I still haven't been able to place an order.