[C320-list] Catalina Customer Service

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 17:29:54 PDT 2009

Ken:

Call Frank Butler. I'm sure you paid a hefty price for the damn boat and you
deserve service. I had a problem a few years ago and had to resort to
communicating with Butler. The sad thing is that there's something seriously
wrong with a company that has to rely on its owner/president/whatever to
solve customer problems. The guy who didn't call you back should be fired
anyway.

jack