[C320-list] REFRIGERATION UNIT

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Thu Dec 31 05:37:03 PST 2009

The previous owner punctured the original condenser with an ice pick.  When
he replaced it, I believe several things went wrong.  The new condenser came
pre-charged with r134a.  We have vacuumed the system down for 12 hours or
more, so it should no longer be contaminated.  We believe that something is
blocking one of the very small capillaries in the condenser.  After speaking
with Dometic about all this, they recommended replacing the condenser again.
I just wasn't sure that that the Cold Machine was big enough for that size
ice box.