[C320-list] Stuffing box flax

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:47:29 PST 2009

Technically, it requires 7/32"...which they don't make as far as I know. So,
3/16" or 1/4" are what the owner's manuals recommend at various times. Take
your pick, Make sure you cut the wraps on the diagonal so that the ends can
overlap. This is easiest done on the shaft by overlaping a wrap and cutting
across both strands at at the same time with a diagonal slice.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC