[C320-list] 2004 C320 - Mast

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Jul 12 10:41:48 PDT 2009

There is a tuning guide written by a sailmaker on the web site at

http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20040828173431380

But I also strongly recommend you go to briontoss.com and order his rig
tuning video.  This helped me understand the principles involved much
better, plus he offers a lot of practical tips.

BTW, in the Chesapeake region most people do not take the mast down each
winter.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--