[C320-list] Jabsco Head replacement

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Jun 14 09:17:20 PDT 2009

Thanks.  Sounds like an easy replacement.  For anyone else contemplating
this I forgot to mention that Jabsco is running a rebate program that
takes another $20 off the head price this month.  So you can get a brand
new drop in replacement for $100 net.  That's $120 at the WM sale price
less the $20 rebate.  I'm not sure how long the WM promotion will run.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653