[C320-list] Pedestal guard & cables

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 18:10:55 PDT 2009

Mike

 I just change out my pedestal guard to 1 1/4" offset and had plenty of room for everything ( sirrus weather,auto-pilot,depth,knot,wind,ram-mike,chartplotter,radar,and spare cat5e wire for nema)   if your looking to upgrade to 1 1/8" offset pedestal guard I have a new one by edson that i would like to sell

   Al Ahlman