[C320-list] Gori vs Flex-o-fold vs Kiwi props

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:37:31 PDT 2009

Jerry
I have the Kiwi Feathering Prop for nearly 3 years.
The only problem that has occurred to me (initially) is that one blade was
set 2 or 3 degrees different (something like 21 vs 19 degrees).
Sorry I cannot bring to mind all of the details as to how this came about ..
I may have hit something ... not sure.
This caused vibrations. I sent the prop back and they reset it, put on 3 new
blades and charged me nothing.
I have heard of no one else with that problem.... or any other complaints.
It is not a heavy prop ... mainly due to the Kevlar-type blades.
Performance and Costs were a factor and it has delivered on both accounts.
This includes Reversing ... it has full torch in reverse (great design
feature) with no prop walk

Hope this helps
Bruce Stanley C320 #1084
Sydney Australia