[C320-list] Solar panels

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri May 22 09:02:06 PDT 2009

What have people tried in the way of solar panels on their 320s?  I'm
looking for a simple option to keep the batteries topped off while on
the mooring, since I'm not in a slip.  The only load most of the time is
the automatic bilge pump, so I don't need a lot of output.  Looking for
any details you might be able to provide in terms of models, mountings,
wire routing, controllers, etc.  I'm especially interested in
information on how to set up a system that can be easily hooked up at
the end of a sail without taking the settee apart downstairs to get at
the batteries.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653