[C320-list] Dinette table question

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 08:38:36 PDT 2009

Something I recently learned after years of working over the table to access
the battery compartment: The table is designed to lift off of the post. It
fits snugly so I find it necessary to give a couple of sharp raps on
underside of table on each side of the mount. With two people lifting it
usually pops right off. It's not a breeze getting into the batteries.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay