[C320-list] Thru Hull Lubrication

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 17:05:27 PDT 2010

My MARELON® thru hull manuals are on the boat. But if you have one, the manual tells you
what to use to lubricate. I can't remember what it is called but I think the company went out
of business. I went looking for it the other day and could not find it. It is a none spray product,
but same company did also make a spray. I think something like WD40. I'll be at the boat
tomorrow and maybe I can get the name for you. I used the paste product and Q-tips to get
the lubrication in and around the inside of the valve.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina
Chesapeake Bay