[C320-list] Leather Helm Covering

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 03:57:40 PDT 2010

Hi Peter
pleased to know Edson did the right thing by you, too.
interestingly, i now want to cover the new Helm with leather, just like i
did when the boat was new.
Having lost my pix and descriptive info on my first attempt,
i was then in a bind as how i did it 4 years ago ...
Thanks to Jeff Hare getting our C320 site back up,
I was able to down load my original photos and data sheet.
now i only need the time to cover the 40" helm to go sailing ;o))

Bruce S/Sydney