[C320-list] Battery boxes

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 02:57:42 PDT 2010

John,

I have had my boat surveyed twice by well respected local surveyors who had
a lot of things to say and never heard about this.  I'd just work with your
insurance company and if necessary try to put the money into a better
battery like a Gel or AGM.  You will get a benefit from a better battery,
none from boxes.

Larry