[C320-list] boat out & keel bolts

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 06:53:36 PDT 2010

I reported to this list 2-3 years ago that when I started to use the 320 Assn. keel bolt torque wrench that I found 3 of our keel bolts were not high quality SS, were rusty, and required replacement after difficult removal of the 3 by cutting, etc.

Some of the good bolts were loose on a 1995 boat that had probably never that the bolts adjusted.

To adjust the bolts I went in a shallow slip at high tide and waited for all the wgt to rest on the keel at low tide.

Rollie  #182