[C320-list] Hot water tank bypass

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 14:43:16 PDT 2010

I tried matching the 15mm with the 1/2"...didn't work well.   You can
either did what I did and put up with a slight leak, or manually bypass  the tank
each fall.  The latter can be done by pulling off the cold in and  hot out
lines and putting them together with a splice.  Remove the  supply line that
comes off the forward tank (or rear tank), put an  extension hose on it,
then place the hose in the RV antifreeze and turn on the  pump.  That draws it
through the water system.  The tank itself  can be manually drained.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 8/29/2010 3:00:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,