[C320-list] Dutchman Flaking System

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Tue Dec 14 05:34:20 PST 2010

Couldn't have been happier on our C270. Not once had a problem. Sail cover
was cut with openings and it was a cinch to raise and douse. Never jammed.
The variety of experiences must come from installation geometry differences.
My current in mast furling is even more convenient but I don't have battens
and lose sail shape a bit.

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII