[C320-list] Dutchman Flaking System

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 05:37:01 PST 2010

I'm also a big fan of the Dutchman. My last boat had Lazy Jacks and I've
chartered boats with the Stack Pack. As others have said, once you know how
to use it, I believe it is the simplest and the best system short of In Boom
Furling. I purchased a new Main last season and made sure it was Dutchman
equipped.
>From my POV, the only down side is taking the time to learn how to use it
properly.

Jon Vez