[C320-list] In-Mast Wiring Question

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 19:34:57 PST 2010

Brian

   I soldered and sealed with what we call DR tape (it's a waterproof tape)      when droping the mast we lift it about a foot and disconnect the tv coax,vhf coax, and the trailer conn. for grd. steaming, anchor, and deck light     the wind rotor is also connected the same way and this has worked well since 98

    Al Ahlman