[C320-list] Whisker pole set up NOW Using Autopilot to Tack

Amirault Family - S&B amiraults at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 14 15:41:47 PDT 2010

Clburti:

So, set the autopilot to tack (I don't now know what it is set to, but
factory is 100 degrees) and then work the jib sheets with full faith in the
pilot to move the boat thru the wind. When the pilot completes its work on
the new heading, press the 10 degree button on the windward side and adjust
the jib sheet accordingly. Then it is back to happy sailing.

I will likely attempt that tomorrow as I have the day off and the wind is
predicted to be from the south. For this relief, much thanks.

Brian Amirault
797 waltzing Bear, too