[C320-list] Whisker pole set up

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:04:24 PDT 2010

I do the latter and it works fine, but you have to rig a preventer to keep
the pole off the shrouds. The real benefit of using the ring there is that
it is a perfect place to clip the main and spinaker halyards when not in use
which is why I put it there in the first place before I acquired my pole..

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC