[C320-list] KIWI PROP

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 26 14:51:49 PDT 2010

 For those of you who retrofitted the standard 3 blade prop with the KIWI I would like to know;

Was this a worthwhile investment in propulsion improvement and would you do it again?

I have just finished a cruise in a weedy area and was having a devil of a time keeping the 3 blade clear; I was reversing and forwarding more times than  I care to remember and even spent some time in the water getting the bales of weeds removed. I guess the simple fix is to stay away from weeds!!

Cheers

John Morrison