[C320-list] leak revisited

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:54:13 PDT 2010

Try dusting talcum powder or cornstarch on the freshwater part of the
cooling system starting with the intake seacock, then the intake
screen/filter, intake hose, water pump, outlet hose and the muffler.

A loose intake screen cover, loose hose clamps cracked muffler and bad pump
seal are the most common sources of leaks in the cooling system and the
powder will reveal a minor or intermittent leak.

Be sure to check the anti-siphon valve in the port cockpit settee locker.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC