[C320-list] Troubleshooting Waterpump

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Sun Jun 13 07:54:01 PDT 2010

If you have the little dome filter/screen attached to the pump on the
water in side clean it.  Tank sediment can break loose and clog the
port.  When this happened to me the pump ran for a long time after the
faucet was shut off and flow on the cold side was low.  The hot water
side still had pressure due to the fact that the hw tank acts like a
well pump expansion tank while the cold side is plumbed straight from
the pump.  I actually had purchased a replacement pump when in the
course of removing the old one I found the real issue and returned the
other pump.