[C320-list] VC 17

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:07:20 PST 2010

Hi Brad,

I have always got away with three quarts.  I always roll it on so I never
tried thinning it.  One tip if you roll it on;  It evaporates fast!!  To
combat this I pour two Qts. into a gallon milk jug followed by the copper
"dust".  Put the cap on and shake it up good.  This is the best way I found
to assure proper mixing.  I then pour a little bit into the roller tray and
add as necessary while periodically shaking the jug again to keep the copper
suspended.  As the level in the jug goes down I add the final Qt..

Can't comment on the salt water use though.  Good luck.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--
Stan