[C320-list] Help with what you can please

Paul paiscool at aol.com
Sun May 9 21:44:50 PDT 2010

I am a new owner of a Catalina 320 1995 Hull #286.I am starting to love the boat having been a Hunter owner BUT a couple problems I need help with please

1. The cabin lights I need to fix.Can anyone tell me who the original OOEM supplier was for a 1995 or what I can replace the present lights with that will fit the recessed apertures?

2. Can someone explain the  2 water tank thing. Where are the valves for each? How do I operate them and when?

3. Any tips on rebedding will be highly appreciated.

4. I need someone to explain how the fridge drains and what I need to do for that.

Anything that anyone wants to contribute (not money,just advice) would be a godsend.I have a previous owner who was remiss on any maintenance and I am trying to bring her back to life.
I am a former Hunter owner and find that the 320 is actually an awesome boat!!

Thanks