[C320-list] Help with what you can please

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:08:32 PDT 2010

Paul

Go to the Catalina 320 Association site and pull down the discussion list.
Several lines down is a link to search the list.  You should find some of
your answers there.  Several of our projects have gone much smoother after
the advice and suggestions from the group.   Suggest you get a copy of the
manual if one did not come with the boat.

Recommend the Bomar hatch tape to rebed the hatches.  There is a great
thread on bedding the chain plates and on LED lighting..  Check under the
Port side of the floor in the aft cabin for the water tank valves.
Different strategies on running them.  Most drain the bow tank and then the
stern.  There is a procedure for sanitizing them in the manual.  The fridge
on some models drains through a y-valve in the head.

Hope you enjoy the new boat.
Pat, 801