[C320-list] Engine Oil

cdickhut2 at aol.com cdickhut2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 08:08:17 PDT 2011

Joe -
I am not sure about the color change in the oil. My practice is to change the oil & filter for Winter storage and I change it again before launch in the Spring. Some will say this is overkill but it works for me. As to the impeller puller. I remove the impeller in the Fall and reinstall it in the Spring. I do not have any problems with the removal.

Captain Chuck Dickhut
S/V Obsession