[C320-list] Changing the Impeller

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 8 14:29:32 PDT 2011

Isn't it interesting; my 3GM30F has an impeller with a keyway in it instead of a screw fitting into a slotted shaft?? I change it as per the below and certainly don't recommend trying it with the pump attached to the engine. I know there is a kit available with thumb screws for the plate which would probably allow replacement on the engine.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574