[C320-list] Asym halyard block or second jib halyard?

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 13:41:32 PDT 2011

You may also want to invest in a vectran spinnaker halyard for the Code 0. It likely has a high tech extremely low stretch luff, which will deliver considerably less performance with our stretchy OEM halyards.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...