[C320-list] Schaefer 2100 furler maintenanc

Mike Paris mparis495 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:47:18 PST 2011

Jerry,
I replaced mine by myself last Spring. I used information from posts here
and from the Schaefer manual (available online). I supported the mast by
securing the spinaker halyard to the bow cleats. I don't recall any
significant struggle with any screws. Make sure to have new cotter pins
available. The improvement in ease of furling was tremendous.

Good luck,
Mike
#734 (2000)
So. Cal.